TMI’s Armor-Bond Strip Doors (from Simplex) are the toughest in the industry. The polyester reinforcements are RF-welded at the top of the strip, preventing it from tearing at the point where stress is the greatest. With the unique bonded bead hardware system, the entire door is able to pivot, helping to further reduce the stress at the top of the strip and extending the life of the door.
Use Armor-Bond strip doors to regulate temperatures and contain other environmental conditions, like dust, dirt, wind and fumes. By using a strip door, you can protect employees from these adverse conditions, create better separation between two spaces, and save on energy costs. Armor-Bond is designed with a wide range of applications in mind, from large exterior openings and loading dock receiving doors to room partitions and storage area enclosures.
Why Use Armor-Bond?
- Armor-Bond strips are so durable that they have a lifetime guarantee to never tear at the top 3” of the strip.
- The round bead mounting design makes it easy to install and replace strips. After loosening the thumb screw at the end of the track, you simply slide the strips out, replace the old strip, and then slide them back into place.
- The anodized aluminum hardware is designed to resist corrosion for long life.
- All strips are shipped flat (not rolled), so they hang straight right away.
- Longer-lasting strips mean you have to replace them less often, which saves you time, money and peace of mind.