Our mission for over 20 years is to provide you with Security, Ventilation and Pest Control and this is exactly what the Overhead Loading Dock Screen Door System will supply you.
The proven benefit of our doors is the security aspects and helping you comply with the new federal mandates on your loading dock areas. Strong stainless steel mesh sectional doors allow you to let the fresh air in while keeping the bugs and thugs out! Bug Blocker® doors keep out humans, pests, birds, wildlife, and insects by acting as a close fitting or pest-proofed barrier. The industrial overhead screen door system works in conjunction with your existing door. The #12 mesh Bug Blocker® door also provides you with a physical security measure helping prevent unauthorized entrance. It is lockable with the ability to be motorized. An added benefit is that ventilation from outside air helps minimize odors, fumes and vapors in your product storage and processing areas.
Federal mandates require ALL federally owned buildings must be secured including dock doors.
AIB, USDA, FDA and GFSI regulations state:
- Windows and doors that must be kept open for ventilation are screened to prevent pest entry.
- The building has barriers in place to protect against birds, rodents, insects and other pests.
- Metal or metal clad doors to the extent possible utilized on entrances to facility
- Securing doors and access restricted to authorized individuals
Overhead Loading Dock Screen Door, Providing a Bug, Wildlife, Bird, Rodent, Pest & Human Intruder Barrier
The Bug Blocker® Overhead Screen Door is added to your existing loading dock door. Using your present door’s vertical tracks, we add a switch mechanism, a second set of horizontal tracks, and a sectional screen door with stainless steel wire mesh that meets Federal Specification Standards. Our stainless steel screen mesh complies with or exceeds all food safety & food defense regulations for food plant, operations or facility applications.
- Standard commercial grade hardware
- Stainless steel wire mesh that meets Federal Specifications STD A-A_1037B .023″ 12×12 mesh for security doors .011” 30×30 mesh for food applications
- Innovative switch design allows The Bug Blocker to be used in conjunction with the existing overhead door system.
- Torsion spring kit included
- Aluminum frame construction
- Widths up to 24 feet
- Dual track installations
- Powder coating
- Motor Operated
- Professional installation is available and recommended by the manufacturer
- Standard Lift
- High Lift
- Vertical Lift
- Behind Rolling
- Side Sliding
Along with the overhead dock door screen, Bug Blocker also has an overhead security door and the service door screen insert to offer their customers. Contact Shank Door to learn more.Bad Guys Video
Keeping bugs out is one thing, but watch this video to see how our overhead security screen doors can keep bad guys out of your building as well. These doors will make it very difficult for them to gain access to you secure areas, while letting fresh air in for the comfort of your employees.