WE’VE MET WITH AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE PROFESSIONALS TO DISCUSS SERVICE BAY ACCESS NEEDS.
STAY CONNECTED AND IN CONTROL OF YOUR DOOR NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE.
Exclusive Technology MyQ® provides revolutionary technology only found in LiftMaster Logic 5.0 Commercial Door Operators.
Easy Setup Connect easily to the Internet via your current business network.
MyQ Mobile App
- Download the FREE MyQ Mobile App and easily register your account at MyLiftMaster.com.
- Enables secure monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up(push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your mobile device.
No fees Requires no annual activation fee.
WHETHER YOU NEED TROLLEY OR HOIST OPERATORS, WE OFFER INNOVATIVE INDUSTRY-PROVEN SOLUTIONS.
JACKSHAFT (J) STYLE OPERATOR
Optimal for industrial applications. Doors used with this operator should be balanced with the ability to be manually lifted in an emergency or power outage.
TROLLEY (T) STYLE OPERATOR
Optimal for general industrial applications with sectional overhead doors.
HOIST (H) STYLE OPERATOR
Optimal for heavy industrial high cycle applications. These operators are for use on sectional overhead doors and employ lubricated gears.
LIFTMASTER OPERATORS COME STANDARD WITH THESE ADVANCED FEATURES:
- Provides revolutionary technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Enables Secure Monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Each Internet Gateway device (828LM) can manage up to 16 operators or devices. Multiple Internet gateways may be installed to accommodate additional commercial devices.
Built-in Security+ 2.0® Radio Receiver:
- Provides industry leading technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Increased security – with every click, a new code is sent to the Commercial Door Operator ensuring the door opens only for the individual pressing the remote.
- Enhanced radio communicates with tri-band frequency to improve range and reduce interference – assuring the door opens, stops and closes conveniently and reliably every time.
- Provides functionality for the operator to automatically close the door as soon as your emergency vehicles are clear, eliminating the potential for theft and damage, keeping your warehouse secure while you’re away.
- Reduces loss of energy associated with heating and cooling
Maintenance Alert System:
- Provides reminder to contact your LiftMaster Dealer for routine maintenance.
- System can be set to alert upon a calendar date or after a selected number of operator cycles.
1. Safety Sensors
Stop the door from closing if an obstruction is detected, protecting personnel, vehicles, aerial ladders and other high apparatus obstructions.
2. 3-Button Station with Maintenance Alert System
Allows you to open, close and stop the door quickly. An indicator light lets you know when it’s time for routine maintenance.