Garage Door Openers
The smart operator with an ultra-quiet, energy-efficient, DC-powered motor that runs at an AC-equivalent speed. Our smart technology provides monitoring and control anytime, anywhere with Wi-Fi connectivity. Smooth, quiet, long-term reliable. Included Battery Backup for peace of mind, plus smart wall station and three-channel transmitter.
Part Number: LDCO850
All garage door openers are sold with rails (chain or belt).
Need Radio Control Accessories?
- Check out our compatible models & accessories tab below.
- Allows control and monitoring of the LDCO850 garage door operator via mobile device with the Linear PRO Access app
- Offers up to ten authorized users passive/hands-free opening and closing of the LDCO850 garage door
- Free app can be used with most smartphones and tablets
Features | Specifications | Compatible Models & Accessories | Info & Guides
- Wi-Fi connectivity with our free Linear app
- Real-time monitoring and control of garage door — anywhere, anytime
- Your garage door opens when you arrive home and closes when you leave — hands free
- Up to ten authorized users
- Set custom access and permissions for each user
- Scheduling of door and light operation, including timed, automatic door closing
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa™, Google Assistant™ and IFTTT™
- Ultra-smooth, quiet performance thanks to variable speed operation
- Dimmable LED light panel, 100W equivalent, energy efficient
- Integrated battery backup included for peace of mind
- Self-diagnostic, self-adjusting system continually checks for proper operation
- Compatible with HomeLink™
- American engineering and quality assurance
- Low-power standby mode dramatically reduces energy consumption
- Supplies 800 Newtons of lifting force for heavy doors
- Recommended with belt-drive or chain-drive T or I beam rails of 7′ or 8′
- Built-in MegaCode format receiver
- Operator comes with three-button MTR3 visor transmitter and WWS850 wall station