Residential and Commercial Garage Door Installation
You may need a new garage door for a number of reasons. Perhaps your current one stopped working and can’t be repaired. Maybe you just want to update the look of your garage’s exterior. Or, maybe you want to enhance the security of your building. Whatever the case, trust the experts at Shank Door to provide you with an effective garage door installation at an affordable rate.
We gladly serve residents in York, Reading, Lebanon, Lancaster, Harrisburg, and elsewhere throughout central Pennsylvania. When you need to install a new garage door onto your property, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Understand How a Garage Door Installation Works
We know that you want your new garage door to be reliable and look appealing. After all, your garage door is one of the first things people see on your building. To help your garage door last and stand out, we only carry doors from top brands, including:
- Haas Door
- Wayne Dalton – Overhead Corporation
- C.H.I. Overhead Doors
When we install a new garage door, we perform the following steps:
- Measure the garage door entryway to ensure we properly install and fit the new door
- Remove the old door and dispose of it and its broken parts
- Attach hinges and lift handles to the frame
- Slide the garage door panels into place while anchoring the pieces into the door jamb
- Install roller supports in the appropriate places
- Secure the brackets along the track
- Inspect all parts of the garage door
- Check the door to make sure the tracks are parallel and level
- Attach springs to the pulley system so the door works properly
We have more than 52 years of experience installing garage doors. When you need us to replace your current door with a newer, better model, trust us to do the job efficiently and thoroughly.