A remarkable product infused with character and style at a price that’s within reach. Recycled wood composite offers a low-maintenance finish for rugged durability.
Artisan’s Benchmark heralds a new standard in fine composite carriage doors. These doors are substantial — an LVL Core Frame provides strength unmatched in the industry. While a low maintenance Extira facing performs better than wood or MDF, being naturally moisture, weather, insect, and rot resistant. Energy efficiency from a hig performance urethane core produces an R rating of 9.1. Curb appeal is guaranteed given Swing or Trifold designs, Flush or V-Groove panels, plus detailed beveled trim and simulated divided lites. Standard Features Unmatched strength of an LVL Core Frame as its foundation. Long lasting, low maintenance Extira facing resists virtually everything Mother Nature can throw at it. Well insulated high performance urethane core for an R rating of 9.1. Style to your liking with standard features like detailed beveled trim and simulated divided lites. Swing or Trifold designs and either Flush or V-Groove panels. Factory priming for easy field finishing. Or available with white latex top coat for a ready-to-install door. SCS certified. Built from recycled and sustainable materials.
Fine composite carriage doors that are visually arresting, long lasting, and energy efficient
- 2” thick LVL Core Frame for unmatched strength and low maintenance Extira exterior to outperform wood or MDF
- Factory primed for easy finishing (or white latex top coat for ready installation)
- R9.1 value insulation
- SCS certified — built from recycled and sustained materials
- Swing, barn, or trifold door styles in single or double door configurations
- Flush or V-groove panels
- Z-Brace, V-Buck, or X-Buck trim boards
- Simulated divided lite windows (square or arched) or solid top styles with insulated or specialty glass; prairie lites also available
- Decorative hardware for final accent
- Standard or custom sizes
The installing Dealer will measure the finished opening to determine the correct door size. The type of track is based on available clearances (see diagram and table below).
For more information about the Benchmark Series Contact Shank Door.