The Model LCO75 3/4 HP Deluxe Dual Lamp Garage Door Operator is Linear’s most powerful door operator yet. It can be used in light-duty commercial installations or in residential applications with heavy carriage house style garage doors. The LCO75 has a maximum duty cycle rating of 13 operations per hour; 50 operations per day, far more than other operator designs. The LCO75 can be used with Linear’s belt-drive or chain-drive rail systems in 7-foot, 8-foot, and 10-foot lengths (10-foot rails available in chain-drive only). The rails are pre-assembled and pre-tensioned for quick and simple installation. The standard “T-rails” can be converted to stronger “I-rails” with Linear’s bolt-on Carriage House Conversion Kits CHCR-7/8, CHCR-8, and CHCR-10. The LCO75 includes infrared safety beams, a 3-button Model MCT-3 transmitter, a lighted deluxe wall station with vacation mode radio disable switch and courtesy light control button.
Part Number: LCO75
All garage door openers are sold without rails, excluding kits. Please Contact Shank Door for our full line of garage door rail products.
- All steel frame
- Noise-reducing technology for quieter operation
- Commercial grade rail system
- Easy external limit adjustment
- Quick release door arm for manual operation
- Automatic reconnect trolley
- Standard door speed is approximately 9 inches per second
- Standard rail and chain assemblies for 8, 10, 12, and 14 foot doors
- Motor thermal overload protection
- Torque sensing reversing
- Solid state control circuitry
- Deluxe lighted wall station
- 3-Button MegaCode transmitter
- Built-in MegaCode format receiver
- Includes infrared photo eye safety beam
- Dual courtesy lights
For more information about the LCO75 Contact Shank Door
Have you seen a particular product that you like? We'd be more than happy to give you more information or a quote on it. Please fill out this form.