Medallion 100 Series
Fine hardwood doors that resemble fine
furniture in quality and detailing
- 2 1⁄2” thick premium choice hardwoods (Red Grandis standard; Clear Western Red Cedar optional)
- Optional factory priming for field staining
- R9.1 value insulation
- Swing, barn, trifold, or bifold door styles in single or double door configurations
- Tongue and groove panels, flat or raised, beaded or V-groove
- Z-Buck, V-Buck, or X-Buck trim boards
- Simulated divided lite windows (square or arched) or solid top styles with insulated or specialty glass
- Decorative hardware for final accent
- Standard or custom sizes
Nothing says authentic carriage house style garage door like a Medallion 100 design from Artisan made from premium hardwoods (Red Grandis standard or clear Western Red Cedar as an option). That hardwood panel has a composite core for enhanced performance. Smooth plywood on both sides adds strength. Details like a square kerf accentuate the look whether the door is a swing, trifold, bifold, or barn style. Here are a few of the Medallion 100’s exceptional standard features:
The installing Dealer will measure the finished opening to determine the correct door size. The type of track is based on available clearances (see diagram and table below).
- Clearance is unobstructed (e.g. no beams, pipes, ductwork that may cause interference)
For more information Contact Shank Door.