Weather-resistant, Prelude offers a broad range of architectural styles in a look that is unmistakably Artisan.
Prelude brings together low maintenance materials, innovative construction techniques, and fine detailing. Crafted using cellular vinyl face boards and flat panels on a steel insulated frame, Prelude is highly durable and moisture resistant. Countless design possibilities and plenty of styling options ensure the enhancement of a home’s architectural charm. Standard Features Popular carriage door styles (Swing, Bifold, and Trifold). A perfect complement to most styles of homes. Standard (7, 8, or 9 ft) and custom sizes for single and double car applications. Energy efficient. Insulating properties of cellular vinyl face boards and steel foam core frame combine for calculated R-value of 8.2. No visible fasteners. Hidden fastening techniques and dependable bond methods eliminate screw hole filler marks. Window grilles are 1-1/4” wide cellular vinyl with milled profiled edges.
Vinyl exterior doors backed by insulated steel for minimal maintenance and maximum performance
- 4-layer construction: 2 1⁄8” thick double-sided 24 gauge steel insulated frame, baked-on polyester
- Unfinished PVC — no paint required
- R8.2 value insulation
- Swing, barn, trifold, or bifold door styles in single or double door configurations
- Flat panels or V-groove milling
- Z-Brace, V-Buck, or X-Buck trim boards
- Simulated divided lite windows (square or arched) or solid top styles with insulated or specialty glass
- Decorative hardware for final accent
- Standard or custom sizes
The installing Dealer will measure the finished opening to determine the correct door size. The type of track is based on available clearances (see diagram and table below).
- Clearance is unobstructed (e.g. no beams, pipes, ductwork that may cause interference)
- The backroom clearance requirement is equal to the door height plus approximately 36 in.
For more information about the Prelude Series Contact Shank Door.