Standard Air Opener
Another choice for an air opener is the Airlift Standard Air Opener. The Standard Air Opener is constructed of anodized aluminum cylinders, stainless steel brackets and rods, and PVC pistons.
Mounted on the side of the door, the Standard Air opener uses two pistons to drive a chain that turns the door shaft. This in turn opens and closes the door. This type of opener is ideal for doors with a highlift track:
- 10 year warranty on non-wear parts!
- Cylinders are anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel top and bottom brackets
- Stainless steel sprocket standard
- Can be rebuilt on site with minimal tools and maintenance costs
- Improved top cap design allows top cap seals to be replaced without taking operator apart
CAUTION: Air Operators can be adjusted to operate at speed much faster than typical electric openers. These openers are for commercial use only. Proper safety devices should be installed and monitored at all times. Down travel speed should be adjusted to slow and safe immediately upon installation.
See additional information above about our Standard Air Opener and contact Shank Door for more information.