Cookson doors are recognized in the industry as being the easiest to operate. Premium ball bearings, balance designs, and precision construction ensure efficient, trouble-free use with minimal maintenance. Door size, building design and operational requirements should determine the operator type.
Built to Last
- Oil Tempered Torsion Springs Designed for 50,000 Life Cycles
- Cast Iron Stops
- 1/4″ Thick (Minimum) Steel Plate Brackets
- Heavy Duty Cast Gears
- Structural Angle Guides and Bottom Bar
Choice of Finishes
- FinalCote >> (Standard)
- ColorCote >> in 180 Standard Colors (Optional)
Choice of Operation
- Push-Up – limit 80 square feet or 8' high
For more information about Cookson Service Doors Contact Shank Door.