Counter Doors with Sill and Trim
Cookson’s single unit frame and curtain rolling counter door utilizing a completely unitized frame can be custom built to any pass or ticket window or counter opening. This unit need not be installed as the wall is erected but may be installed after the wall construction is complete, thus eliminating scratches and dents resulting from other construction activity.
Cookson’s attention to quality and cost effectiveness has resulted in a unitized counter door with trim and sill which simplifies installation requirements and the need for additional trim to finish the opening. Cookson is the industry leader with rigorous standards of efficiency and simplicity.
- 10″ bracket on all door sizes increases clear opening height
- Oil tempered torsion springs designed for 20,000 life cycles
- 16 gauge stainless steel trim with 14 gauge sill in #4 finish
- Tubular bottom bar to conceal all locking mechanisms
- Split frame construction allows unit to be installed after door opening is finished
- Can be installed in any wall thickness ranging from 2-1/2″ to 16″
Curtain and Bottom Bar Finish
- Clear and anodized on extruded aluminum
- FinalCote steel
- ColorCote in 189 standard colors
- #4 polished stainless steel
Choice of Operation
- limit 11′ wide for aluminum doors
- limit 9 ‘ wide for steel doors
For more information Contact Shank Door.
Model Number: CDF, CDF-K, CDF-M