Cookson’s Tough Rubber Door features:
- Curtain: ¼” Black SBR rubber with polyester core. Flexible and resistant to abusive environments and impacts in temperatures from -40 F to 180 F.
- Patented NEWGEN guide and CurtainLok™ system. Reliable and consistent door operation and impact release performance. No guide gap maintenance required.
- Outboard Springs (Model CMS-10)
- Easy Reset after impact with door in operation with in minutes.
- Knock-Away double angle steel bottom bar with rubber astragal and reversing edge.
- Photoelectric sensing device
- Sleek profile with easy installation, reduced clearances and minimal maintenance.
- Options: Different Curtain Colors, Windows, Hoods, Traveling Windbar, MSHA-rated self-extinguishing curtains, corrosive resistant curtains
- Heavy Duty Gear Head Operator or High Efficiency Helical Gear Head Operator