Cycle-Master ® Tough Rubber Door
In the most severe applications, Cycle-Master® Tough Rubber Doors deliver unmatched durability and reliability. Designed for the most difficult environments, Cycle-Master® Tough Rubber Doors will continue performing year after year with minimal maintenance. Consider Cycle-Master® in areas that have harsh environments, windload or pressure concerns, possible door impact or high traffic conditions. For applications where other doors have failed, the Cycle-Master® Tough Rubber Door is the solution.
Cookson’s Tough Rubber Door features:
- Curtain: ¼” Black SBR rubber with polyester core. Flexible and resistant to abusive environments and impacts in temperatures from -40 F to 180 F.
- Patented NEWGEN guide and CurtainLok™ system. Reliable and consistent door operation and impact release performance. No guide gap maintenance required.
- Outboard Springs (Model CMS-10)
- Easy Reset after impact with door in operation with in minutes.
- Knock-Away double angle steel bottom bar with rubber astragal and reversing edge.
- Photoelectric sensing device
- Sleek profile with easy installation, reduced clearances and minimal maintenance.
- Options: Different Curtain Colors, Windows, Hoods, Traveling Windbar, MSHA-rated self-extinguishing curtains, corrosive resistant curtains
- Heavy Duty Gear Head Operator or High Efficiency Helical Gear Head Operator
For more information Contact Shank Door.
Model Number: CMS-10, CM-20