Rolling Counter Door
Cookson is the original manufacturer of Counter Doors that are not just standard service doors reduced in size. Every component of the Cookson Counter Door is proportionately designed to provide a finished appearance for a counter door opening. It is Cookson’s commitment to design and quality that has made the Cookson Counter Door the Preferred Counter Door of architects and designers.
Features of the Cookson Rolling Counter Door
- 10″ bracket on all size doors
- Oil tempered torsion springs design for 20,000 life cycles
- Box-shaped guides for neat, clean appearance
- Tubular bottom bar to conceal all locking mechanisms
Choice of Finishes
- Clear anodized on aluminum
- FinalCote on steel
- ColorCote in 180 standard colors
- #4 polished stainless steel
Choice of Operation
- limit 11′ wide for aluminum doors
- limit 9′ wide for steel doors
For more information Contact Shank Door.
Model Number: CD8-1, CD8-2, CD8-3, CD8-4, CD8-1M, CD8-2M, CD10-1, CD10-2, CD10-3, CD10-4, CD10-1M, CD10-2M, CD10-1SS, CD10-2SS, CD10-3SS, CD10-4SS, CD10- 1MSS, CD10-2MSS
There are no reviews yet.