STANDARD-DUTY JACKSHAFT OPERATOR
The GCL-J is designed for high or full-lift sectional and rolling doors that have a 30-cycle or less duty requirement. Advanced features and robust mechanical design combine to provide a standard-duty operator that sets a new standard for productivity.
PARTS & ACCESSORIES SHOP DRAWINGS
- EZ Limit® electro-mechanical limits.
- MultiVolt® voltage simplification.
- Max run timer automatically adjusts to up and down run time.
- TensiBelt® primary reduction.
- Delay on reverse.
- 16-character LCD display.
- UL325-2010 approved.
- Advanced radio receiver displays and stores activation by transmitter ID number on the LCD screen.
- 3-button control station.
- 2-year/20,000-cycle warranty.
- Programmable mid-stop.
- Pull cord release for emergency manual operation.
- Allows for monitored entrapment connections for protection and momentary operation when used with select photo eyes and/or edge-sensing devices.
- Approved monitored devices
- MultiVolt® – Order phase-specific operator for the job and have the ability to select the right voltage on the job site.
- – Single Phase: 115/208/230V AC
- – Three Phase: 208/230/460V AC
- – 575V AC voltage models available separately
- Modular design with optional expansion boards for advanced timer to close, and auxiliary output functionality.
- LCD display with intuitive setup menu. Provides real-time status and trouble-shooting assistance.
- Internal receiver with the ability to individually add/delete up to 50 Intellicode® transmitters directly from the LCD display.
- EZ Limit® provides for push to set limits that remain synchronized with door through long-term loss of power.
- TensiBelt® primary drive reduction eliminates need to adjust belt tension.
- Open/close/stop and setup keys included on control board. Keeps all controls near the LCD display convenient for set up.