STANDARD-DUTY TROLLEY OPERATOR
The GCL-T is designed for standard lift sectional doors that have a 30-cycle or less duty requirement. Advanced features and robust mechanical design combine to provide a standard-duty operator that sets a new standard for productivity.
PRODUCT OPERATOR MANUALS
- Trolley – Door & Operator Layout
- Trolley – Side View
- Dual Trolley – Door & Layout
- SDMT Trolley – Door & Operator Layout
- SDMT Trolley – Side Vied
- SDMT Dual Trolley Door & Operator Layout
- 11.5 inches per second door speed.
- EZ Limit® electro-mechanical limits.
- MultiVolt® voltage simplification.
- Max run timer automatically adjusts to up and down run time.
- TensiBelt® primary reduction.
- Delay on reverse.
- 16-character LCD display.
- UL325-2010 approved.
- Advanced radio receiver displays and stores activation by transmitter ID number on the LCD screen.
- 3-button control station.
- 2-year/20,000-cycle warranty.
- Programmable mid-stop.
- Drawbar disconnect for emergency manual operation.
- Allows for monitored entrapment connections for protection and momentary operation when used with select photo eyes and/or edge-sensing devices.
- Approved monitored devices
- MultiVolt® – Order phase specific operator for the job and have the ability to select the right voltage on the job site.
- – Single Phase: 115/208/230V AC
- – Three Phase: 208/230/460V AC
- – 575V AC voltage models available separately
- Modular design with optional expansion boards for advanced timer to close, and auxiliary output functionality.
- LCD display with intuitive setup menu. Provides real-time status and trouble-shooting assistance.
- Internal receiver with the ability to individually add/delete up to 50 Intellicode® transmitters directly from the LCD display.
- EZ Limit® provides for push to set limits that stay synchronized with door through long-term loss of power.
- TensiBelt® primary drive reduction eliminates need to adjust belt tension.
- Open/close/stop and setup keys included on control board. Keeps all controls near the LCD display convenient for set up.
- AC continuous-duty motor. Motor replaceable without changing limits. Thermally protected.
- Primary – TensiBelt® auto tensioning poly-V J-belt.
- Secondary – Chain and sprocket reduction
- 24V DC disc brake standard on 3/4 and 1 HP models; option on 1 D2 HP models.
- Friction Clutch
- Adjustable clutch to help protect against door and operator damage.
- Precision Radial Ball Bearings
- Incuded in critical areas throughout the powertrain.
- Rail Assembly
- 2″ heavy-gauge roll formed angle with nylon chain guides.
- Emergency Disconnect
- Drawbar disconnect via pull cord for manual operation of door.
- Pre-wired to accept:
- Monitored entrapment device such as photo eyes.
- Single or 3-button control stations.
- External interlock switches.
Accessories and Options
- Timer to Close Module
- Timed close set via the LCD display from 2 seconds up to 5 minutes. Includes pre-close warning contacts, timer hold input, auxiliary open input, normally closed safety input, and monitored edge input.
- Auxiliary Output Module
- Provides relay contacts at the open, close, and mid-stop limits. Contacts for 5-minute lamp, and “ADA” contacts set via LCD display to warn during opening, closing or both.
- Intellicode® Transmitters
- Available in single up to four button, or open/close/stop models.
- Environmental Modifications
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated, or fan-cooled motors available – Must be ordered from the factory. NEMA 4 or NEMA 4X environmental modifications – Must be ordered from the factory.
- UL325-2010 Approved Reversing Devices
- The installation of a monitored external entrapment device is required for momentary contact close operation on all commercial door operators. Only the following devices, when purchased through Genie, are UL-approved for use to meet this requirement:
- Safe-T-Beam® Photoeye Kit with adjustable bracket P/N 38176R.S1
- Impact-protected Commercial Photoeye Kit P/N OPAKPE.S
- MillerEdge ME/MT/CPT (DC or T3) 2-wire edge sensor. Must be used with TCM (OPABTCGX.S) or Interface Module (OPAKMEIGX.S).
- NEMA 4 Photoeyes P/N OPAKPEN4GX.S