Cookson Rolling Grilles are an example of our uncompromised commitment to quality and value because they have been manufactured with the same proven materials and designs for decades. The grille curtains are still made of 5/16″ solid aluminum rods rather than hollow rods and the links are still 1/8″ or 3/16″ thick aluminum shapes rather than thinner gauge materials. The aluminum extruded guides and bottom bars are still made of heavy-walled shapes. You can buy a cheaper grille, but you can’t buy a better grille.
Cookson’s Rolling Grille Features
- Oil Tempered Torsion Springs Designed for 50,000 Life Cycles
- Solid 5/16″ Aluminum Rods
- Choice of Grille Patterns:
- Standard construction (5014) for Grilles to 30’0″ Wide – consider this option for standard security and cycle use is required. This construction features 1/8″ aluminum links and tube spacers on every 10th rod
- Heavy-duty construction (5015) for all Size Grilles – consider this option when extra security or high cycle use is required. This construction features 50% heavier aluminum links (3/16″) and tube spacers on every rod
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Extruded Guides & Bottom Bar
Choice of Finishes
- Clear & Bronze Anodize
- Stainless Steel 2B
- ColorCote in 180 Standard Colors
Choice of Operation
- Push-Up – limit 140 square feet or 8′ high
For more information about Security Grilles Contact Shank Door.
Model Number: 5000 Series Grille, 5015, 5014
There are no reviews yet.